Monday, March 26, 2007

30 week update

Here I am, 30 weeks, and I can hardly believe it. Less than 10 weeks until our due date. Is that right? How can that be?? I'm so excited to meet this little person, but I'll admit I feel a little overwhelmed at all the things we need to do in the next 10 (or fewer) weeks to get ready for baby.

I've been at "Nonna & Bopa"'s for over a week and it's been very relaxing, away from the craziness and stress of house renovations. But, I'm excited to get back to Sean in Toronto and hopefully *fingers crossed* move into the house before too long...

The baby has been incredibly active for the past few days, kicking up a storm and really making his presence known. I love it... but dancing on my bladder is certainly not encouraged (baby G, are you listening?). He seems most active between 9:30 - 10:30 pm, which of course I'm hoping is not a sign of things to come. I had a fun time the other night when I put a bottle of Gaviscon - always within easy reach - on my belly, and watched it 'dance' and nearly get kicked across the room. Hee!

Thankfully I've been sleeping well - probably the last time for the next 18 years or so ;) Maybe it's all the knitting Nonna and I have been doing. We've decided - after I learned to knit my first dish cloth a week ago - to knit a blanket together for baby G.

And by together, I mean Nonna making 3-4 squares a night, and me making one, taking it apart because I did it wrong, and doing it again. I'm not sure if learning to knit can be considered 'nesting' but without a house to clean, it's as close as I'm getting for now!

Finally, here's another picture of my new-found domestication (knitting), and the expanding House of Baby G...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!